Monene Watson, CIO of Old Mutual Multi-Managers talks about navigating market surprises, selecting the right managers and positioning the strategies for long-term success.
Ameer Amod talks about bonds, selecting fixed income managers and whether cash is still trash.
Can South Africans compete globally in terms of manager research and selection?
Andreea Bunea tackles this and other questions on global equity manager research.
Global fixed income has been around forever but is new to SA investors. Why?
Global fixed income is a massive asset class internationally but until recently ignored by South African investors. Shawn Thomas discusses how South Africans should approach this asset class.
- February 2023 - Izak Odendaal talks to Ameer Amod and Michael Dodd.
- October 2022 - Monene Watson is joined by Andreea Bunea and Izak Odendaal.
- July 2022 - Izak Odendaal is joined by Ameer Amod and Michael Dodd.
- April 2022 - Old Mutual Multi-Managers CIO Monene Watson talks to Andreea Bunea and Izak Odendaal.
- January 2022 - Old Mutual Multi-Managers CIO Monene Watson talks to Busi Ngqondoyi, Craig Whitfield and Michael Dodd.
- October 2021 - Old Mutual Multi-Managers CIO Monene Watson talks to Ameer Amod, Andreea Bunea, and Izak Odendaal.