In this year’s report we have focused on a number of different areas across the ESG landscape. We have covered the progress made in governance over the past year, focusing on remuneration and board representation. We have also looked at how asset managers in the industry have collaborated on some key issues, and what the attitude to collaboration is in general. On the social side we have paid particular attention to skills development as a vital transformation enabler and accelerator. In past reports, we have focused on a particular asset class in our fund range and the impact of efforts being made in terms of ESG integration in that space. This year, we continue that reporting trend, with a look at the progress being made within the global property asset management arena.
TRANSFORMING OUR INDUSTRY
• Resourcing and Responsibility for ESG
• Skills Development and Transfer
• Driving Transformation through Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
• Remuneration and Board Representation
SECTOR STUDY: ESG INTEGRATION
• Global Listed Property
TRANSFORMING OUR ENVIRONMENT, ECONOMY AND SOCIETY
• Just Transition: Energy Transformation Opportunity or Pipe Dream?
COLLABORATING FOR IMPACT
• Working together to achieve better outcomes
A FOCUS ON THE FUTURE
• Priority ESG Focus Areas for Managers
INTEGRATION IN ACTION
• ESG Case Study: Glencore